Sink ‘Water Engine’ Filter
Deep filtration, antibacterial and mischief removal for total contaminant protection and ultimate hydration solution.
With optional scale prevention and deeper membrane ultrafiltration.
Unique cartridge combination and blend of Carbon Fibre, Patented Active Ceramet and Ion Exchange for excellent filtration control. Ahead of its class in performance, benefits and quality. With the Anti-Scale and Ultrafiltration option provides for a sensational drinking water.
Removes chemicals (Chlorine, Chloramine, Fluoride), organic contaminants, pesticides, trace heavy metals, VOCs, bad tastes, odours, sub-micron contaminants including microplastics, hormones/oestrogens.
Proprietary Ceramet filter media which controls and kills bacteria (E Coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus known to aggravate eczema), reduces scale and enhances pH balance.
Enhanced contaminant removal targeting chlorine, pharmaceuticals, hormones, bacteria.
- Deep and Ultra-Filtration
- Enhanced Contaminant, Bacterial and Virus Removal
- Hydrogenating (Hydrogen-rich) Water
- Scale Reduction, Saltless Softening, Polishing Option
- Drinking Water
- Hard and soft water areas
- For all sized houses and dwellings - tiny homes, mansion homes and commercial.
- Combine with under sink vortex and/or resonance unit
- Combine with vortex tap such as ToneOne or Trinity
Health, Wellness and Beauty
- Boosts immunity and resistance to illness
- Ph balanced, Hydrogenated (hydrogen rich), Mineralised water.
- Invigorates skin, strengthens hair and nails for inner and outer beauty.
Performance and Creativity
- Improved energy and brain function
- Faster hydration and recovery
- Enhanced Contaminant, Bacterial and Virus Removal
- Combats hard water, anti-scale
- Protection against harmful bacteria, virus, hormones, pharmaceutical residues, microplastics
- Long Life, recyclable materials and media
- premium filtration media
- active media
H+ Molecular Hydrogen Advantage
Invigorating Hydrogen for added health benefits. The unique ORP ceramic produces Molecular Hydrogen, for selective antioxidant protection from Reactive Oxygen Species ROS and the effects of free radicals which cause cellular damage, promoting tissues hydration whilst boosting the body’s immune system, cells and metabolism.
Proprietary active ceramic media which controls bacteria, reduces scale. Excellent help and control for eczema, psoriasis and other skin condition sufferers. Eczema flare ups are created by this common bacterium which enters the top layer of the skin.
The Ceramet provides active hydrogen and healthy minerals such as Mg, K, Ca, and Na and Far Infra-Red for increased vitality. This antioxidant effect combats acidity, flushes out toxins whilst restoring your body’s natural electrolyte and enhancing pH balance.
Salt-Free Chemical-Free Softening for Scale Prevention and Control
99% effective at stopping hard scale formation, de-scales existing systems over time with no salt required achieving softer water with no water wasted in the process. Ceramet’s active surface ionizes the water, reducing surface tension and the effects of hard water on bathers. The filters can be cleaned and all ceramics can be placed cleanly into the environment.
Widely recyclable materials to minimise carbon footprint, leaving no environmental impact on the water table after treatment. Re-usable ceramics for planters/containers as soil drainage (residual treatment from the ceramics will still occur on the soils moisture improving the general soil condition to improve the health of the plants). All plastic cartridge housings are fully recyclable through normal recycling waste at the end of their service life.
Sub micron filtration (to 0.1micron) allowing for high flow, long life (up to 3 years) high permeability and strong contaminant removal.
Further Information on
Filter #1 Combination Super Water Filter
Granulated Activated Carbon Technology
- Advanced carbon for long life, improved taste, purifies water,
- Removes chlorine, chlorine by-products, pesticides, herbicides, organic contaminants, heavy metals, VOCs
- Reduces cysts, hormones, other sub-micron contaminants including micro plastics.
- Advanced hydrogenating H+ for selective antioxidant protection from Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) which cause cellular damage, promotes tissue hydration.
- Controls and kills bacteria notably Ecoli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus.
- Removes Fluoride, trace heavy metals
- Balances pH, produces Far Infra-Red
- Stops formation (99%) of hard scale in pipework and equipment
THMs ECBs TMEs ………> 99%
Hormones and cysts……. > 99%
Trihalomethanes………… > 99%
Solvents incl PCBs PAHs..>.98%
Sub micron plastic particles>99%
Trace Heavy Metals >95%
Aluminium Trace >85%
Arsenic (trace levels often found in tap water) >90%
Lead Trace >95%
Removes Bad Tastes & Odours 98%
Optional Filter #2
Mixed-bed ion-exchange resin to remove both positive and negatively charged ions in exchange for water forming molecules.
- Effectively reduces calcium and magnesium hardness levels in feed water,
- Prevents scaling that causes premature failure
- Reduced energy cost in equipment longevity and less maintenance
- Excellent selectivity of heavy metals including zinc, mercury and copper from potable water supplies,
- Provides water softening properties without the sodium dosing usually found with exclusive softening cartridges.
When combined with fibredyne carbon and active ceramet filtration provides for a comprehensive treatment solution.
Optional Filter #3
Ultrafiltration Membrane Filter
- High flow guarantee by the high permeability and large surface of the fibre caves.
- High filtering precision to 0.1 micron.
- Strong contaminant retention. Uses the principle of external pressure filtration, dirt is trapped on the outer surface of the hollow fibre.
- High recovery rate of up to 80% of the initial flow after cleaning.
- Possibility of repeated washing or backwashes from the inside to the outside.
- Long life guaranteed by the excellent physical and chemical properties of the hollow fibre, 3-year duration (depending on the level of fouling of the treated water).
When combined with fibredyne carbon, active ceramet filtration, scale-prevention, conditioning and polishing provides the ultimate hydration solution.
For Gravity-fed, or pressurised water systems or combi boilers, private water supplies and council mains water supplies, cold feed showers. Designed to work with appliances sensitive to pressure.
WRAS, FDA, NSF, Thames Water, South West Water, European ResAP(2004)3
Optimum Flow Rates
NWG 1 20l/min
- Supply and Install
- Supply Only
NWG 1 H 428 / W 350 / D 150 (mm +-10mm)
H includes 100mm for mounting brackets
W includes pipe connections
Note for Installations allow an additional 60mm clearance below each vessel for cartridge changing.
Supplied with 3/4″ BSP female (22mm push fit connectors supplied). Simply wall mount the system and connect in-line with your cold mains water pipe (installation recommended by a plumber).
Maintenance & Servicing
Based upon average consumption rates set by water authority statistics however, this can be affected by the water quality in your area.
Filter #1 Fibredyne filtration cartridge replace every 24 months
Filter #2 Media and scale prevention replace every 36 months
Optional Filter #2 ION exchange cartridge replace every 3-6 months
All units are covered by a 3-year guarantee on systems, parts and fixings (excluding filter cartridge life).
Where can I install the filter?
The drinking water engine can be positioned at various locations:
- Under the sink intended for use.
- A remote place (any kitchen cupboard, ideally near the sink)
Do I need to know the exact install location before I buy?
We recommend you have a general idea where you think it will go and where you would like it installed. Our expert installers and after sales installation process will refine that choice for you.
How do I know if it will fit my property?
Each unit has the dimensions in the technical section so you can see how much space you will need.
Who can install?
We recommend a qualified plumber or if you have someone with competent D.I.Y skills. We do offer an install service and give guidance all the way through.
Service and Maintenance
As soon as we know when you have installed the system, let us know and we will remind you near te time p when we recommend the media is changed. Most of our media is long lasting, the optional softener option (filter #3) will require some regular maintenance (3-6months),
For more info and installation guides and service see our help and resource centre.
Provides an exceptional foundation for a full PRAE system in preparation for a water revitalisation unit, removing all what shouldn’t be there whilst leaving essential minerals and enhancement for conductivity to promote hydrating power.
Offers some Activate characteristics with Ceramet Media to inform the water with natural F.I.R information and anti bacterial properties that supports water structure. Allows for a cleaner, toxic free Environment with clean water running through your entire system.
Designed to precede a Water Revitalisation Unit to complete into a full P.R.A.E system. This can be an installed inline undersink unit (vortex or resonance or both) or a screw-in tap vortex for a hybrid system.