Home Duplex ‘Water Engine’ Filter
Large Whole House System for deep filtration, bacteria removal and high-flow capacity.
With optional scale prevention.
For 5+ Bathrooms, Mansion House / Small to Medium Commercial Premises
Unique cartridge combination and blend of Carbon Fibre, Patented Active Ceramet and Ion Exchange for excellent filtration control. Ahead of its class in performance, benefits and quality. With the Anti-Scale and Ultrafiltration option provides for a sensational drinking water.
Removes chemicals (Chlorine, Chloramine, Fluoride), organic contaminants, pesticides, trace heavy metals, VOCs, bad tastes, odours, sub-micron contaminants including microplastics, hormones/oestrogens.
Proprietary Ceramet filter media which controls and kills bacteria (E Coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus known to aggravate eczema), reduces scale and enhances pH balance.
Enhanced contaminant removal targeting chlorine, pharmaceuticals, hormones, bacteria. With the Anti-Scale option is 99% effective at stopping hard scale formation, de-scales existing systems over time and stops internal scale forming in pipework and equipment. Extends the life of all appliances and equipment, less maintenance and hence reduced cleaning and costs.
- Deep Filtration
- Enhanced contaminant and bacterial removal
- Hydrogenating (Hydrogen-rich)
- Scale Reduction, Saltless Softening, Conditioning and Polishing Option
- Large Mansion Whole House Filtration
- Drinking, Bathing, Cooking, Showering, Heating
- Hard and soft water areas
- Combine with home vortex and/or home resonance unit
- Combine with tap vortex at the sink such as ToneOne or Trinity as a hybrid system
- Combine with ultra filtration unit installed at the sink
A true foundation for your optimal health and beauty by ensuring the structure and architecture of your body is fuelled and bathed by life-invigorating waters:
Health, Wellness and Beauty
- Boosts immunity and resistance to illness
- Soothing for skin conditions like eczema
- Invigorates skin, strengthens hair and nails for inner and outer beauty.
Performance and Creativity
- Improved energy and brain function
- Faster hydration
- Faster recovery
- Combats hard water, anti-scale
- Salt free, chemical-free, eco-friendly with no wastage
- Efficient heating, longer lasting appliances, reduced maintenance, less cleaning fluids
- premium filtration media
- active media
H+ Molecular Hydrogen Advantage
Invigorating Hydrogen for added health benefits. The unique ORP ceramic produces Molecular Hydrogen, for selective antioxidant protection from Reactive Oxygen Species ROS and the effects of free radicals which cause cellular damage, promoting tissues hydration whilst boosting the body’s immune system, cells and metabolism.
Proprietary active ceramic media which controls bacteria, reduces scale. Excellent help and control for eczema, psoriasis and other skin condition sufferers. Eczema flare ups are created by this common bacterium which enters the top layer of the skin.
The Ceramet provides active hydrogen and healthy minerals such as Mg, K, Ca, and Na and Far Infra-Red for increased vitality. This antioxidant effect combats acidity, flushes out toxins whilst restoring your body’s natural electrolyte and enhancing pH balance.
Scale Prevention and Control
Ceramet’s active surface ionises the water, reducing surface tension and the effects of hard water on bathers.
Widely recyclable materials to minimise carbon footprint, leaving no environmental impact on the water table after treatment. Re-usable ceramics for planters/containers as soil drainage (residual treatment from the ceramics will still occur on the soils moisture improving the general soil condition to improve the health of the plants). All plastic cartridge housings are fully recyclable through normal recycling waste at the end of their service life.
Carbon Fibre Technology
- Carbon Block for long life, improved taste, smoothness
- Removes chlorine, chlorine by-products, chloride, pesticides, herbicides, organic contaminants, phosphates, lithium heavy metals, VOCs
- Removes cysts, hormones, other sub-micron contaminants including micro plastics,
- Advanced hydrogenating H+ for selective antioxidant protection from Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) which cause cellular damage, promotes tissue hydration.
- Controls and kills bacteria notably Ecoli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus.
- Removes Fluoride, trace heavy metals
- Balances pH, produces Far Infra-Red
- Stops formation (99%) of hard scale in pipework and equipment
THMs ECBs TMEs ………> 99%
Hormones and cysts……. > 99%
Trihalomethanes………… > 99%
Solvents incl PCBs PAHs..>.98%
Sub micron plastic particles>99%
Trace Heavy Metals >95%
Aluminium Trace >85%
Arsenic (trace levels often found in tap water) >90%
Lead Trace >95%
Removes Bad Tastes & Odours 98%
Filter #3 (Optional)
Mixed-bed ion-exchange resin removes both positive and negatively charged ions in exchange for water forming molecules.
- Effectively reduces calcium and magnesium hardness levels in feed water,
- Prevents scaling that causes premature failure
- Reduced energy cost in equipment longevity and less maintenance
- Excellent selectivity of heavy metals including zinc, mercury and copper from potable water supplies,
- Provides water softening properties without the sodium dosing usually found with exclusive softening cartridges.
When combined with fibredyne carbon and active ceramet filtration provides for a comprehensive treatment solution.
Gravity-fed, or pressurised water systems or combi boilers, private water supplies and council mains water supplies, cold feed showers. Designed to work with appliances sensitive to pressure.
WRAS, FDA, NSF, Thames Water, South West Water
Optimum Flow Rates
- NWG 2 40l/min 2 bathroom homes
- NWG 4 80l/min 4 bathroom homes
- NWG 4 Duplex 160l/min 8 bathroom homes
- Supply and Fit
- Supply Only
- 2 Bath H 470/ W 585/ D 215 (mm)
- 4 Bath H 700/ W 690/ D 215 (mm)
- 8 Bath 2x H 700/ W 690/ D 215 (mm)
H includes 100mm for mounting brackets
W includes pipe connections
Note for Installations allow an additional 60mm clearance below each vessel for cartridge changing.
Supplied with 3/4″ BSP threaded fittings attached, simply wall mount the system and connect in-line with your cold mains water pipe (installation recommended by a plumber)
Maintenance & Servicing
Based upon average consumption rates set by water authority or 300,000 litres:
- Filter #1 Fibredyne filtration cartridge replace every 24 months
- Filter #2 Media and scale prevention replace every 36 months
- Filter #3 ION exchange cartridge replace every 3-6 months (NWG1 – 3 months, NWG 234 – 6 months)
All units are covered by a 3-year guarantee on systems, parts and fixings (excluding filter cartridge life).
Where can I install the filter?
The whole house water engine can be positioned at various locations:
- At the water mains point-of-entry, or
- A remote place (plant room, garage, loft, cupboard, under stairs, outside, boiler other cupboard etc)
Do I need to know the exact install location before I buy?
We recommend you have a general idea where you think it will go and where you would like it installed. Our expert installers and after sales installation process will refine that choice for you.
How do I know if it will fit my property?
Each unit has the dimensions in the technical section so you can see how much space you will need.
Who can install?
We recommend a qualified plumber or if you have someone with competent D.I.Y skills. We do offer an install service and give guidance all the way through.
Service and Maintenance
As soon as we know when you have installed the system, let us know and we will remind you nearer the time when we recommend the media is changed. Most of our media is long lasting, the optional softener option (filter #3) will require some regular maintenance (3-6months),
For more info and installation guides and service see our help and resource centre.
Provides an exceptional foundation for a full PRAE system in preparation for a water revitalisation unit, removing all what shouldn’t be there whilst leaving essential minerals and enhancement for conductivity to promote hydrating power.
Offers some Activate characteristics with Ceramet Media to inform the water with natural F.I.R information and anti bacterial properties that supports water structure. Allows for a cleaner, toxic free Environment with clean water running through your entire system.
Designed to precede a Water Revitalisation Unit to complete into a full P.R.A.E system. This can be a Whole House Revitalisation Unit installed at Point-of-Entry or a Tap, Undersink or Shower unit for a Modular Point-of-Use approach or a combination of Point-of-Entry and Point-of-Use Units.